Initial situation – particular feature
The Salinental valley is a unique cultural landscape steeped in history. One graduation wall after another, each 9 meters high, cover a total of 1.1 kilometers. Brine trickles down these huge walls of blackthorn brushwood which constitute Europe's largest open-air inhalatorium (salt extraction).
- flood retention area
- mineral spa protection zone
- urban conservation area
- nature reserves or biogenetic reserves
- Implementation spatial qualities of the protected natural spaces
- Visual references of graduation walls and parkland
- Reduction of building mass and built surfaces
- Inclusion of materiality of graduation walls
Due to quality of urban design building permit was granted.